Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a....???

So....Billy and I got to go have another ultrasound yesterday 12/12 to find out the sex of our baby, and also whether or not everything is developing well (scary)! So, at first it looked like our baby was going to be shy and not really give us a good look, but all of a sudden, I saw something VERY obvious come on the screen! Haha, I was even able to tell we're having a BOY, and I never know what we're looking at! I included a pic of the profile below, and you will see that our little boy is just adorable!

It's crazy how much we already love our little boy, and it's great to see him finally looking like a PERSON (with the cutest little pot belly)!

5 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

Congrats! I am so happy that he is a healthy little thing! I know you will be great parents!

Angie O said...

Yay! So much fun to see him!!! You'll be great parents :)

Vicki said...

How exciting it's a boy. I can hardly wait to see him. I am so happy for both of you. Keep us posted.

Vicki

Amy said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. How cute! Now you can check out ours too.

Evie Wonder said...

(I've been spying, like Amy) How exciting. My sister's having a boy, too- in March. We're excited since we are a girls only family.