Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Help to Finish the Race

So this may come as a surprise to some of you, but moving away from almost all your friends and family, not being able to get a job, and having a baby while your husband's in grad school isn't exactly roses ;). What? Oh, you knew that? While I was trying to find comfort, I found this on lds.org and thought I would share it with everyone. So touching and encouraging, don't know what I would do without the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


I couldn't figure out how to include the video, so here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/mormonmessages

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Okay... seriously... I was doing great at holding back tears (about my horses) until I saw this video. OH, girl... I feel ya. I just want to say THANK YOU so much for being such a great, encouraging friend, and I hope I can be likewise to you. We ALL need help and encouragement to finish the race. :) <3 HUGS!!!