Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010 MS Walk

Last weekend some amazing friends and I participated in the annual MS Walk to "Stomp out MS." I was diagnosed at the age of 15, but I'm sad to say this is my first time ever participating in fundraising for this cause. It was amazing, and I plan on doubling the amount for next year. I feel so blessed to have so many amazing friends and family who were willing to donate their time and money.

Included are some pictures of our morning:

Janna, Us, and the Swifts before our 5K walk.

My amazing girlfriends who were willing to donate their Saturday morning. Thank you girls so so much!

This pretty much sums up Ethan's mood all morning. We brought the stroller, but ended up carrying him most of the way.

Us posing for a picture after our walk. Can't wait to do this again next year!

0 comments: