Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ethan's First Birthday

I can't believe my little boy's 1 already. He is truly the best thing that has happened to Billy and me. He has so much personality, and brings so much love into our home. I'm so thankful we've been lucky enough to have him.

Mmmm...the mega huge cupcake!

Special thanks to Leanna for loaning me her cupcake pan!

Ethan's dollar from Grandma Boaz. He made it rain.

Posing with Ethan's favorite blocks.


Freaking out when he realized everyone was hanging on his every movement.

In the bath ready to get clean. Which was hard. He had frosting inside his ears!

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

He looks so happy with that big smile on his face.

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! Time has flown by so fast! He sure is darling...one of the cutest boys I know!

Mary-Anne said...

Oh, I'm sad I missed his birthday! He looks so cute!! Looks like you guys have had a fun week! I'm excited to see you!