Thursday, February 12, 2009

Huge Prego Pics!

So I have gotten requests for prego pics! As I realize this is the only time in a woman's life where it is acceptable, dare I say CELEBRATED, to gain weight and grow a huge belly, I figure I should take advantage of this glorious occasion. Pardon the ghetto pics, I take them on Billy's Mac b/c it has a camera built into the screen and it requires minimal work. I'm gonna go ahead and blame the laziness on the pregnancy just because I can. Yeah that's right, I'm going to milk it for all it's worth.



22 Weeks



24 Weeks



26 Weeks



27 Weeks



So I just have ONE question: You're jealous of my hot body aren't you???

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You look so great! I sure am jealous! If I look at least half of how good you look, I'll be in good shape! (I hope that made sense!) i cant wait to get a little belly and show it off! I miss you Kera!

Mary-Anne said...

I am jealous. Really. You look super cute. :)

Stefanie Cross said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant women! I hope I look that good when I get prego!

Bethany said...

you look just fabulous, Kira! And I love the color of your wall in your bedroom! WE miss you!