Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Big 2-4!

So I turned 24 this past month (I know, I'm a little late), and my birthday was an absolute blast!

First, Billy surprised me with breakfast in bed - French Toast, which is one of my favorites. He also bought me flowers and was just super sweet to me the whole day.

Billy has been snoring a LOT lately, so we decided to get him some allergy medicine. Well, the kind he wants isn't sold without a prescription in Oregon because I guess you can make Meth with it! We drove to Vancouver and hung out at the Wal-Mart for a while. Sounds kind of lame, but the drive was beautiful, and we ended up having a lot of fun in Wal-Mart.

Then, he took me to the Olive Garden and treated me to a nice dinner. We love to order pasta to share, and this time was even better because we used a gift card his mom sent us! It's so much better when it's free food!
After dinner, we drove back down to Salem where I thought we'd just play games for the rest of the night. As I walked in the door, I saw tiny little legs on my kitchen floor and got super freaked out. As soon as I turned on the light, our friends yelled surprised and just about gave me a heart attack! I really do have the best friends in the world. They got together a gift basket of the cutest things, and made me the most amazing cake EVER - probably even better than my wedding cake.

I'll never forget my 24th birthday, and I'm really thankful for all my friends and husband for making it such a special day for me.

0 comments: