Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day at the Beach!

Yesterday was so beautiful here in Oregon! The sun was shining (finally) and a bunch of us girls decided to take a trip to the beach, which is only about 50 miles away. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! It was about 70 degrees and there was almost no wind, which is huge for the Oregon coast. It makes me really excited to have our baby so I can see how he loves the ocean and the sand!

Here's a pic of us girls: Stephanie (due LAST SATURDAY!), Mary-Anne, my bad self, and Melody.

Stephanie, Mary-Anne and I set out to find sea-shells, but there were a bunch of retirees with sophisticated equipment that took all the good ones! All I could find was half a sand-dollar, but I am still really excited about it!

4 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

I love that you were SO excited about half of a sand dollar! :) One day we'll find a whole one... One day. :) We definitely need to do that again. If it's ever that nice at the beach again! :) Oh, and will you email me the pictures you took with me in them? Thanks!

Jen said...

Looks like you had fun! Sorry I missed it.. I will definitely be there next time though :)

Vicki said...

Kera,
I have been checking on your blog from time to time and I am excited about this new baby. You look so happy. I am so pleased. Keep in touch.

Vicki

Leila said...

Where's the baby?! Has he come yet?