Monday, July 6, 2009

Butte Creek Falls

So I definitely need to play catch-up with our blog! On July 3rd we had the opportunity to go to Butte Creek Falls with some friends, and boy am I glad we did. It was absolutely breathtaking! Although it was about a 45-minute drive and a 15-minute hike, it was totally worth it. It really is one of those places I could just stay in forever....ok, well maybe it would be easier to do that if there was sand instead of rocks. Aside from that, it was perfect. These are some of the many pictures we took while there:




A shot of Billy and I behind the waterfall (how cool is that?).


As you can see it's several waterfalls together.


A pic of Ethan. We would have hiked to another waterfall, but he got his shots that day so he wasn't exactly in the best of moods..:(

Lastly, a gorgeous picture looking at the sun through the many trees surrounding the falls.

I will forever be blown away by the beauty we are surrounded by in Salem. I love Oregon and I am so happy we moved here! Although I miss home, I don't think I could find something like this in Pierre... ;)

0 comments: