Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Growing like a weed (a big one)

I can't believe how big Ethan is getting...although I can't say it's a huge surprise - he eats constantly! Last week he gained 14 ounces between Monday and Saturday. He's 12 pounds now and shows no signs of slowing down!

The picture below is the picture we took as we were taking Ethan home from the hospital. He is SO SMALL compared to his car seat! You can hardly see him buried in that blanket.

This picture is taken at 7 weeks.


The two pics below are just to illustrate how smiley he is. I know I keep posting stuff like this, but it's so fascinating how his personality is developing so fast!



Haha..this last picture was taken after he took a bath. The side part was not intentional, but it was absolutely hilarious! He totally reminds me of one of my old bosses. Minus the milk dribble on the side of his mouth.



2 comments:

Shauna said...

He is so stinkin cute, Kera!!! I cant believe how big he is already. He looks like so much fun to have around!

Evie Wonder said...

I love the mohawk! He is so adorable!!