Monday, June 1, 2009

E-dawg

I don't think I've ever had something that has entertained me as much as Ethan has! Which is good and bad - good because it is just impossible to be bored - bad because I now have horrible conversation skills with others. I keep forgetting that something that is so hilarious or awesome to me is lost on most people. So, apologies to my wonderful friends and family that will have to feign excitement on my behalf - you guys are awesome!

Below is a classic picture of our little baby konked out on Billy's chest - which is still one of his favorite spots to sleep. Ethan fights sleep like it's the devil, and that is why this picture is so funny. You can see Billy tried to appease him with too much milk (hence the spit-up) and then with a pacifier, which Ethan apparently wasn't too interested in. Finally, he must have decided it was time to close his eyes.


Below is one of Ethan's first baths - in the sink. I believe this is the first time I ever gave him a mohawk. Doing his hair and dressing him is one of my favorite things to do - which is a good thing, as he has many outfit changes every day. Also, you can see him trying to eat his hand. I believe food is the only thing on this baby's mind!


So I sent this picture to my parents and was joking with them about how absolutely HUGE Ethan's eyes are sometimes! I believe they might actually be mine (the only trait he may have from me), in fact, my dad used to call me his bug-eyed booboo! My dad had one of his computer geek friends photoshop him next to the guinea pig from "Bedtime Stories." Haha...there is a striking resemblance.

0 comments: