Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ethan's First Walk

Our little man has been growing like a weed lately..I just noticed this today when I was looking at him compared to his newborn pictures! This is a good thing though, because I LOVE when babies are super-chunks. In fact, that is my current goal for him, that he can have the title SuperChunk! Below is a picture of him beginning to fill out his carseat.


Below is a shot of his neck/chin. It all just blends together!


Today at 5 1/2 weeks, I took Ethan out on his first real walk around Salem. My friend Mary-Anne and I walked across the footbridge and just had a good time getting some fresh air! Well...I did. Mary-Anne's allergies didn't exactly agree with the pollen in the air..



After our walk, we noticed some gorgeous wild flowers growing by the bridge! Mary-Anne's dog Jackson had a great time sniffing all the flowers as we picked bouquets that neither one of us ended up using! Turns out they're so much prettier IN the ground!

1 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Haha. It's true. The flowers are so much prettier in the ground. Thanks for taking those pictures of Jackson. That is my new favorite picture of him. Hopefully the stupid pollen will die down so we can go on more walks soon!!