Sunday, June 7, 2009

First REAL Smile!

This post is dedicated to Ethan's first REAL smile! Sure, he has smiled a good bit since he was born, but never at anything I could see. Mostly he would smile and then something would come out the other end! However, today he made eye contact and smiled back at someone! I have realized that these little milestones are really only fascinating to myself and Billy, but I just have to share how exciting this is for us! Thank you to Debbie's Mom (whose name escapes me at the moment)...when I saw him smile back at her it was one of the proudest moments of my life. Below is a random photo I snatched of our little guy smiling at something that must be amusing to him (and don't judge the baby acne! Or the clutter in the background).

2 comments:

Shauna said...

what a cutie!!!

Denisha Oldroyd said...

Kera he's so adorable! I really can't wait to see him and hold him!