Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Graduation!!

Wahoo! I'm finally a college graduate! When I decided to walk for graduation this August, it wasn't that I was excited, but it was because I thought I'd regret it if I didn't. I'm SO glad I decided to walk! It was a great experience, and a milestone I won't soon forget.

I was worried I wouldn't know anyone at graduation, and I didn't, but it all worked out because I made some mini-friends along the way! The 3 girls I stood by in line were all mothers, one from Washington, one from St. Louis, and one from Hawaii. It was great to bond over being moms and students, and made me feel better about being a stay-at-home mom, which is such a struggle at times!

Me right after walking, on a high because I didn't trip and fall.


Can you see Ethan grabbing my hat? Such a fun toy..


My parents might have been more happy than I was!



3 comments:

Angie O said...

Yay! Congratulations! Doesn't if feel fabulous?!

Mary-Anne said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did it! And you look HOT in your graduation outfit. :) Congrats!

Kari said...

Congrats Kera!!! So when do you start on the masters? :)