Sunday, August 8, 2010

Decorating Ideas

I can't remember if I've mentioned we moved into a 3 bedroom apartment ...but we did! They're the same exact price as the 2 bedroom we were in, so we decided to seize this opportunity! Moving is always super stressful, especially because we moved Billy's mom at the exact same time, but we've gotten through it, and now comes the fun part - I get to decorate a new place!

I stole this idea from a friend's blog, where she posts ideas she would like to implement in her own house. I love looking at her ideas, and I'm excited to explore new ones!

I. LOVE. WALLPAPER.

However, it's hard to decide where it's appropriate ... what a great idea to put it in the kitchen! I'm not sure I love this exact pattern, but I think this will be my next project. Does anyone know good quality wall paper that will come off easily when we move?

0 comments: