Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quirks

Okay, so I don't have anything too exciting to blog about, but I'm feeling chatty tonight (aren't you lucky?). I decided to make a list of my OCD quirks, hoping that maybe YOU decide to do the same!


1. I genuinely feel like my right side is better than my left. Not in a healthy way, but in a superior way.

2. When I walk, I visualize myself breathing in on my right and out on my left. Once again, breathing in is superior to breathing out.

3. When I walk, I try to only step on cracks with my right foot rather than my left. Once again, it's a superior thing.

4. I'm super paranoid about getting enough oxygen. If Billy gets too close to me, I get scared he's depriving me of oxygen, which would lead to me losing brain cells, and subsequently getting stupider.

5. I play music with my teeth.

6. I'm terrified of the dark! Sometimes I can't even turn the bathroom light off at night.

7. I tend to act way too friendly around people I don't know. It's more out of insecurity than anything else, but it always leads to very bad first impressions! Oops.

Hope you enjoyed it, now I choose to tag:
Leanna, Denisha, Kari, Heather, Mary-Anne, Tamara, and anyone else I'm forgetting!

4 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Ha ha ha...I had no idea your right side was better than your left. :) That is funny!

Melissa Princess said...

i'm almost the same way! except with my left... because i'm left-handed. :)

Tamara said...

That is super funny! I'm glad I have crazy friends, they make me feel so much better about myself! lol! Okay, so I have to do this on my blog now? Sorry, I'm just now reading this!
P.S. Can I quote yours on my blog? It's SO great!

Unknown said...

I play music with my teeth too!! I thought you made a great first impression by the way.