Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wrap Party

Did I mention Billy's been working on a feature for a month down in Utah? I think I forgot to mention that part. His friend was kind enough to hire him on this project, AND awesome enough to let us stay at his house so we'd have our own space! I know Justin won't read this, but I want to thank him for giving us this opportunity to actually put money in the bank. Thank you thank you thank you!

Anyway, here are pictures from their wrap party:

Us beforehand. I've never been to one of those, so I had fun dressing up!

This might be tacky, but I totally had to take pictures of the Producer's house. It was amazing! Here's a picture of his pool and pool house, which might be as big as my apartment. That circle in the pool was a hot tub. How cool is that?!

A picture of the house. I guess if I HAD to, I could live in it :)

0 comments: