Saturday, July 17, 2010

2 Year Anniversary

I can't belive it's already been 2 years! It feels so good to be where we're at in our relationship. We still stay up 'til all hours of the night talking, I still get butterflies when he comes home, and there's really no one else I'd rather spend my time with! We spent our anniversary in Utah this year, but since Billy was busy working the whole day, we celebrated it the Saturday before.

Billy's chester beard. Ew.

Us before we went on our hot date! Happy Sumo was of course a part of our date, as well as shopping and spending some quality time together.

Playing games with friends (one of my favorite past times). It was so fun!

Thanks to our friends for having fun with us, and to Dawn for watching our little man. A night out ALONE was much needed!

1 comments:

Shauna said...

You look totally hot!! :) i love that dress!