Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gail's B-Day

This last week, Gail (Billy's mom) celebrated her birthday, and her wish was to have dinner at Moe's in Lincoln City. Of course we were more than happy to take her! Who would pass up a trip to the coast?? Not this girl.

Our view from where we ate. It was truly an amazing day out!

Grandma feeding Ethan. He was in love with the clam chowder! I can't blame him though - it's amazing.

Ethan got antsy in the restaurant after just a few minutes (as always), so I took him for a stroll around the restaurant to the dock/beach. Here he is reaching for the ocean. I think he MAY just be related to me!

This sunset was one of the most gorgeous I've seen - mostly because of the reflection off the ocean.

Icing Gail's cake.

Gail blew them all out! So no boyfriends....right? :)

0 comments: