Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Night Away

This weekend was so wonderful! My mom in Medford came up to visit with her kids, and treated Billy and me to a hotel night's stay in Newport. It was our first night away from our little man - and it really was much-needed! At first it was really hard to be away from Ethan, but then it was like before we were married. We had a wonderful, care-free night. We were rested and ready to handle parenthood by the time we drove back to Salem. So thankful to my mom for making this possible!

First, we went to The Social Network! One of the best movies I've ever seen. Can't wait to see it again!

How amazing is this lighthouse? It's in Newport, where we stayed. I really can't wait to come back to Newport to explore what it has to offer.

Billy and me before we left our hotel room. There aren't many pictures of our date because we were just having to much fun! Having no dark circles under my eyes has been nice for once!

1 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

Call me when you go see this again, because I REALLY want to go.