Saturday, December 5, 2009

Byers' Sealing

Today I had the opportunity to witness something truly amazing: the sealing of a family in my ward. Last year, this family adopted two boys from the foster care system. First, I had their oldest son in my Sunday school class, and wow was he a challenge! But as time went by, he and his brother slowly changed into the amazing little boys they are now. Don't get me wrong, they are still rambunctious, but their desire to learn and genuineness is so inspiring. I now teach the youngest boy (9) and he is my joy on Sundays! His answer to everything is an excited "JESUS!" It makes me laugh just thinking about it. I'm so thankful to their family for allowing me to witness that very special moment between them. It's a day I'll never forget!

1 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

That is so cool!! I didn't know you went to the temple today (I thought I knew everything you did! ha ha... Just kidding.) That is really awesome. You'll have to tell me more about it. :)