Monday, December 14, 2009

Nick's b-day Party

This Saturday Lexie threw her husband a surprise birthday party, which ended up being more fun than I've had in a really really long time!

Ethan all bundled up. He's smiling in this picture, but he actually hated this fuzzy get-up.

Check out that huge bow on Lexie's shirt! Priceless.

Billy and I cheesing out for our Christmas photo. Pretty special, huh?

The birthday boy was required to wear reindeer antlers, which went will with his ugly Christmas sweater.

This was the best game I have ever played!

I was Queen Spatula, which is fitting because I actually AM a queen.

In the game you draw rules, one of which was that Lexie had to have her elbow on the board at all times.

Nick's dinosaur birthday cake, which was so amazingly good!

We had a white-elephant exchange, and Kyle got a bow sling and a half-naked action figure.

Kristi got my gift, which was an ugly pink ballerina nut-cracker with "2008" printed on it.

2 comments:

Nick and Lexie said...

Or check out that idiotic looking face I'm making!

It was so much fun. Nick and I were talking after, and we need to set up an established game night.

Julia said...

Soo fun! And I actually came across the same nutcracker at Target today!! I kinda wanted to buy it because it brought up such good memories! :) And why didnt we get a picture of you under the table!!!?? That was hilarious!