Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adventures With My Sewing Machine

I MUST have this apron:


How amazing is this apron? So since I can't afford it, then I must make it! ...even though I don't know how to sew. Some friends and I pulled out our rusty sewing machines tonight and got to work. I might just pull my hair out after my little brush with thread and material. Has anyone else encountered this when trying to learn to sew?? Wow, it's so frustrating! I had to take a break tonight, but I will keep everyone updated as soon as the apron is finished.

In the meantime, click here to check out this girl's website, Jillie Willie. She's a genius with the stuff she's come up with!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Kera, Thats my aunt. I may know how to get you the apron for A LOT less! :) I love her stuff too! I have tonz of it! :)

Thayer & Associates said...

I hate my sewing machine too......or maybe its the sewing machine that hates me.

Jen said...

that apron is way cute! i want one :)