Sunday, September 26, 2010

Girls' Night!

I absolutely love my "sisters" in Salem. Life is so much better with great friends!

We started the night by getting ready together, listening to tunes.

Okay, so going to a club on the East side of town was kind of scary, but soooo worth it!

This pretty much sums up the people who frequent this place of business! Can't believe I didn't find Billy here..

So, Sarah nor I had ever experienced a mechanical bull, so we talked the owner into letting us pay half to ride Black Thunder! It was so worth it. And also, Sarah was amazing.

This was way harder than I thought, but I also think it's probably a lot harder if you're wasted. Mostly, it just really hurt! Glad I did it, but I probably won't be doing it again.

Classy. Christmas lights in September, in the shape of a heart, with a dead animal in the background.

Getting our groove on. Billy asked me if anyone hit on me at the club. I should have shown him this picture as his answer! That's a huge NO.

0 comments: