Sunday, September 26, 2010

Brookings Beach

Brookings beach is one of my favorite beaches in Oregon. It brings back so many warm memories, since we visited Brookings every summer since I was 12. I can only hope E grows up to feel the same way I do about the ocean. Now, this trip was a while ago, but I figure better late than never!

Taya is one of E's favorites! She's so good with him, and it's always nice for me to have a break when she's around.


Mema trying to keep E from diving into the ocean. Doesn't matter how cold it is. He doesn't care!

This mom was kind enough to lend me a swim diaper. She also provided us our quote of the day! When her older son hounded her to come help him with something she yelled, "I'm busy burying your brother!"

What E does when we say "Cover yourself!"

Cute sequence of E. He couldn't keep still if you paid him in candy:




And the sand beard. Seems we can't leave the beach without one.

0 comments: