Sunday, September 26, 2010

Triathlon

Our church organized a sprint triathlon for all the women a few months ago, which I was so stoked about! However, we had a wedding to go to in Arizona, so I never signed up. Long story short, we ended up NOT going to the wedding. It was too late for me to sign up for the triathlon, so my friend Ashley and I decided we'd complete one on our own. It really was an amazing experience to set a goal like that and ACTUALLY accomplish it!

Before the race..


AFTER!

This is really something I never thought I'd be able to do. I came to the realization last year that for years I've sold myself short with my health. I decided that since I COULD attain physical goals, that I should. I'm not sure how many more years of good health I have left in me, but living for the moment like this is serving me really well. So so glad for my good fortune, my family, friends, and church for helping me attain my goals!