Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conference Weekend

Growing up, Conference Weekend was synonymous for torture. 8 grueling hours of absolute boredom! I was always warned well in advance of this awful time because my mom would always get so excited and exclaim how much she LOVED it! I just thought she was crazy - not that the feeling was new, as I felt that way most of the time. As I have grown older (and much wiser, of course) I have begun to appreciate the calm and simplicity of Conference weekend. To be able to sit back with my little family and listen to uplifting talks is a joy - one I know my kids will loath soon enough :) ...and so the cycle continues.

Here are some images from our enjoyable weekend...

This is what happens when I get antsy...


Amazing waffles! - although I don't like to mix food, Billy thoroughly enjoyed it..

And Ethan was SUPER excited. Don't judge the outfit - Billy dressed him!

0 comments: