Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our First Date

Ethan is now 5 1/2 months old... and we decided it was time to get out. Billy and I tried going out for our anniversary June 21st but it just turned into an emotional disaster, so I was hoping this date would be better - and it was!

We dropped Ethan off at a close friend's house (thank you Lexie!) and met some friends at Red Robin. I wanted their bottomless fries so bad, and they did NOT disappoint! Here is the run down of our night...

Billy and I arrived at Red Robin early, so we put our names on the list and headed to target. Of course we ended up in the baby section. It took me about a 1/2 hour to stop feeling guilty...

Billy and I with our empty fry plates - Billy was so happy to be out alone! It was a great night of bonding with my hubby, but it was nice to go home with Ethan at the end of the night.

3 comments:

Herring Family said...

totally know how that is! ryan and i finally had a night out alone about a month ago! it was nice but i felt kinda guilty but it was good.

Mary-Anne said...

Ah...you didn't put up the big eyed picture!! That was my favorite!! I'm already craving their fries again... SO GOOD!!!

Tamara said...

YAAAY! Good for you!!! You HAVE to date your spouse especially after you have babies... it's a MUST!