Sunday, October 11, 2009

Teeth!

Did I mention my little man has teeth? He started teething back in August - and I thought I was going crazy - babies aren't supposed to get teeth that early! Sure enough, I started to see these two tiny teeth pop through his gums. One thing I know for sure - teething is the absolute worst! For both mom and baby. Neither one of us got sleep for about two weeks. Definitely not looking forward to more teeth.. it is so depressing that he still has an entire mouthful of teeth ahead of him!

However....they are so adorable!

He's had his teeth since September, but this is the first photo I've been able to capture of them. He is very stubborn about letting people see his teeth!

2 comments:

Emily Duveen said...

Maybe it's an Olson thing. My oldest, Oliver, got teeth at 4 months! Totally wasn't expecting that. My husband found them first. Just make sure to wipe them down after he eats - especially at night. We've had dental problems because of an unfortunate combination of early teething and bad teeth genes. Having lots of dental work done on the boys at ages 1 and 3 was no fun. But maybe you have good teeth genes. Good luck!

Angie O said...

Holy cow!