Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween and Zebras

Turns out Halloween is so much more fun when I have a cute little midget to dress up!

Ethan and I before going to the trunk or treat

Ethan actually loved his costume! He couldn't stop smiling at himself in the mirror.

This is the Swift's trunk filled with spookiness, dry ice, and.. well.. Jackson!

Billy and I leaving the trunk or treat. Ethan had had enough by this point. No more smiling and flirting!

Ethan pooped out! Apparently all that attention and spookiness really wipes a kid out.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

What a cutie! I love his costume! And you look really great Kera!

Mary-Anne said...

Ethan looked so cute in his little costume! I am still disappointed in you and Billy though...next year you better go all out! That's two years in a row you haven't dressed up! Party Poopers!

Evie Wonder said...

His costume is adorable! You still need to come up for a walk sometime when the weather is nice. I could use some company!