Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twi-Hard

I'm gearing up for the New Moon premier and I'm SO PUMPED I can hardly stand it! Yes, it's so embarrassing, I'm joining the ranks of annoying, emotional 13-year-old girls everywhere. I LOVE Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. I read the books while dating Billy, so I think I fell in love with those characters while falling in love with Billy. They are basically a part of our marriage, but Billy doesn't know that (shhh...don't tell him).

Reasons I love the Twilight series:

1. Definitely NOT the writing
2. The sexual tension can be cut with a knife
3. Edward Cullen
4. Edward Cullen's whole family - they are fascinating
5. Jacob Black and his wherewolf friends - and the fact that they are all shirtless in the next flic
6. Edward's sparkly skin
7. The fact that Dakota Fanning is in the next movie - love her
8. How cool are vampires? My girl-friend Mary-Anne LOVES them - she's basically obsessed
9. I really wish I had a cool cape to wear to the movie theater
10. Fangs too - I wish I would have gotten fake fangs over Halloween, those would've been cool
11. Ok, so there isn't a TON to love about the series. All I can say is that it's addicting and exciting

After careful consideration, I decided against going to the actual premier. Mostly because I don't want to be around teenage pre-pubescent girls for 10 hours just to get a decent seat. I'm going on Friday night and it will be unforgettable!

While I love Edward and Jacob, Kristen Stewart I could do without. Here is a pic of her next to McCulley Culgan. They're basically twinners. She's gross.

4 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Oh, please.

Angie O said...

I love the books, but not a big fan of the movies. I think Edward is NASTY! He's supposed to be hot! And, I like Kristen What's-her-face. :)

jess said...

I haven't seen any of the movies, but its raining here today and I have nothing better to do, so maybe I'll take my mom or something. By the way, I haven't given up vampire fiction, just moved on to stuff that's written better, and I highly recommend the Blue Bloods series. Its like twilight meets gossip girl, thrown in with some awesome religious references.

Tamara said...

Why you hatin' on Bella, girl? OOOOhhh, you are SO sour grapes!! LOL!!!