Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon

This weekend has been magnificent so far! Why, you ask? Because New Moon came out! Agh!! I've been geeking out all week, and the day I went to see the movie, I was so giddy I couldn't stop smiling. This weekend, New Moon set a new opening day record, making $72.7 million its first day. And I can see why! This movie was way better than the first. All the characters looked better, they could actually act this time around, and somehow I was converted to team Jacob - which I never thought would happen.

I started the night by meeting Melody and her sister at 8:30 to head over to the theater. We were seriously all like little school girls on the way to the theater - which is the way mature adults act, right? I have to say, there was ONE disappointment - I really hoped there would be a life-sized cutout of Robert Pattinson to take a picture with. Oh well.

We then walked into utter chaos upon going to the theater! With pre-pubescent girls running around the whole time, I kind of wanted to bang my head against a wall. Also, there was more than one teenage couple that definitely needed to get a room! Hmm..I wonder what they did during the movie..

Cassie, Melody, and I SO excited waiting in line

The huge weirdo I sat by...she didn't stop talking to me the whole movie!

Us right before the movie started. The anxiety and excitement in the theater was just NUTS!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

you would take a picture with the girl sitting next to you! hahaha! Looks like a ton of fun! We're gonna go see it over thanksgiving break

Mary-Anne said...

Ha...love the weirdo girl you sat next to. :) Even though I am not a fan of Twilight (at ALL) I AM glad you had fun and it met your expectations. :)