Thursday, August 6, 2009

Destination: Utah

We headed out to Utah two weeks ago to spend some time in Orem/Provo and St. George. My grandma's 85th birthday bash was down in St. George, and then we were able to bless Ethan back up in Orem. Billy's friend Justin found out we were going to be in town and was able to give Billy 6 days of work at the LDS film studio! Feels good to put some money in our bank account...it's been a while :). Here is a rundown of what we did:


Derek brought his little bundle of love Cameron, who had a TON of fun in the pool with Nana and Kenzers. On an unrelated note, I don't want Ethan to ever turn two - maybe he could just skip that year altogether.


Ethan trying out the pool...he's concentrating, trying to decide if he likes it or not..


Nope, it's scary - get me out! (I also had my mom take a video of this, but half of it was her asking how to "turn this thing off" - love you mom!)


Nana and grandpa at Ethan's blessing. Also joining us were Denisha and Alex, Grandma Boaz, and Kenzers. Thanks for making it so special guys!

Haha....Ethan had enough of people by this point. I think it was an overwhelming week and a half for him, and I'm sure he's glad to be home where we have a routine and people aren't always up in his bidness.

On a side note, thanks Billy for being the amazing husband and father that you are. I'm so glad I have you to lean on and that Ethan will have a positive role model in life. I love you more than words can express.

0 comments: