Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh come on...we all know who this blog is about!

So I don't have much discretion when it comes to weeding out pics....and I couldn't fit all the pictures I wanted to in the last post! So this is a compilation of random photos I thought were cute.


This might sound bad...but some of my favorite time with Ethan has been when he's sleeping for the following reasons: 1. He looks so angelic 2. He's not screaming in my ear 3. He's not pooping 4. He makes these random smiles and laughs that are just so precious!


Here is a pic of Kenzi and me with Ethan. Did I mention my little sister is gorgeous? Did I ALSO mention she's not so little anymore?? She's starting BYU THIS MONTH! I know she'll do so well - did I also mention she's super smart and definitely scored 4 points hire than I did on the ACT?


This picture is one of my faves because I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended to be a belly shirt..just a guess though.


This one is my all-time favorite! Does anyone have a 1st grade picture that looks like this? Remember when you didn't know how to smile and your mom would say, "Just be natural, don't be so weird?!"


Father-son bonding time. Ethan loves it! You two are going to be best friends someday....probably after the part where Ethan hates us because we give him "rules" and "boundaries."

2 comments:

Shauna said...

youre all-time favorite picture of ethan is hillarious! i love it!

It was so good seeing you! Im so glad I have you as a friend!

Tamara said...

Your "all-time favorite" photo made me belly laugh out loud!!! That is awesome. And it's also great because now I know I'm not the only one who says that to my kid (Calvin)!! LOVE IT!!!!!! :)

Great talking to you today, too... more soon!!!!!!