Monday, August 24, 2009

Silver Falls

One great thing about Mom and Kenzi coming to visit is that it made us a bit more adventurousthan we are normally inclined to be. We decided to take them to Silver Falls, which we have actually never been to before. It was gorgeous and I'm so glad we went! I can't wait to go back - although I hope I am in better shape next time!

I don't remember what this is called, but it's a hole created by water flow. So the sun shines through the big hole in the rock. It was a lot more gorgeous in person!


Ethan having a wonderful time as usual! The trail was pretty rocky so Billy spent about half of it physically carrying the stroller and/or Ethan.




These pictures were of the lower south falls. It was smaller than the big south falls, but still just as gorgeous!


This is South Falls. It was huge and absolutely gorgeous! Such a good time.


This is the view from behind the waterfall.



Us behind the waterfall. It was beautiful and absolutely exhilarating!

1 comments:

Marina said...

These are beautiful! It looks like you guys had a great time! I especially like Ethan's facial expression!