Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ode to Hot Dogs


As it was Mary-Anne's birthday recently, I decided to dedicate an entire post to hot dogs - one of the greatest foods ever created. In fact, I think there may have been some divine intervention where hot dogs are concerned.

Ode to Hot Dogs

You are wonderfully delicious
Irresistibly Scrumptious
If I wasn't already married to Billy
I'd love for you and me to marry
You're good in the microwave or pot
So good when you're piping hot
You good right out of the fridge
That word rhymes with poridge
I really really don't like fish
You're especially good with relish
I know you're Mary-Anne's favorite
So I thought I'd add some whit
To her favorite food!

Happy Birthday Mary-Anne!

2 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Wow. I don't even have words to express what I'm feeling right now. I don't know whether I'm disgusted or honored that you were thinking of my throughout this entire post... ha ha. You did make me laugh, though. Just let it be known to everyone who may read this, that I think hot dogs are one of the most disgusting foods on the planet and should be outlawed. That is my vote.

Shauna said...

youre so funny! Isnt you who loves corn dogs too? But I agree...hotdogs are great!