Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bonfire

Some of our friends had the idea to go out to the coast yesterday and have a bonfire. I can't remember the last time I did this, but of course we were game! Also, I can't ever pass up a chance to roast some hot dogs :)

One thing Ethan loved about the beach was the sand. He kept trying to eat it!

Mary-Anne and me as the sun was setting. It doesn't get much better than watching the sun set over the Pacific Ocean.

One thing Ethan loves to do is drink pop. He doesn't ACTUALLY drink it, but he thinks he has if he puts his mouth on the container. It's so cute.


We got this fire blazing as soon as it got cold. It was great, except I swear the smoke followed me where ever I chose to sit. It was a conspiracy.

Kind of a cool shot - Billy and I through the smoke. I'm so glad we have such wonderful friends to make memories with. We will miss you all when you graduate and leave :(

1 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

That was so much fun. I'm so glad you guys came! We seriously need to do that again. I still can't get over how pretty that sunset was....I sure am going to miss the ocean. And you! Agh!! It's coming up so soon...I am getting sad. :( We will just have to do lots of fun things in the next 2 months...