Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chicken Makhani

Our current new favorite restaurant is the Star of India, which I would love to have every single night! However, our current finances do not make this possible. So sad. Today, I decided to find a recipe that could come close to the bliss at my favorite restaurant. I'm proud to say that I found a recipe! Of course it's not the real thing, but it definitely satisfies my need for Indian food. Tonight was a good night, but I think my stomach needs a break.... If you'd like to try this recipe, click HERE.

2 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Mmmmmmm

becca said...

We love making Indian too-one thing we do to save money is make the main dish and then buy some sides and Naan from the restaurant. Of course you can always find Naan at the grocery store, but I love it fresh baked!