Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm going to go Coastal!!

Ethan and I have had the BEST week! My friend Leanna was kind enough to invite us to her home at the coast, and I of course jumped at the chance. Really, it was such a wonderful time, and I'm so thankful Leanna thought of us to spend time with. It was great company and amazing scenery!

We first started at Manzanita Beach:

This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of Ethan. But really, any picture at the coast is frame-worthy.

Leanna putting the kite together. The coast is always a great place to have fun with kites.

Leanna doing what she does best! It was great to be with other women who take pictures as much as I do. Well it was great to be with other women in general! I miss Leanna and Melody already.

Again, one of my favorite pictures.

Ethan checking out the sand, trying to decide what to do with it..

MMMMM....sand. Seriously, he ate sand for quite a while. At first I tried to stop him, but figured he's a boy.

Trying to decide if he wants to eat it again, and just so you know, he did.

The next day, we stopped at the Tillamook Cheese factory, and were able to try all different kinds of cheeses. This picture doesn't do it justice, but those cheese blocks were absolutely HUGE!

Leanna was then kind enough to treat us to ice cream, which was AMAZING. Ethan also loved it. He had his first taste of ice cream, and it was truly priceless.

There are more pics to come from Leanna's camera. We later went to their dairy farm, and I'm so excited to blog about it!

1 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

This makes me want to move up to Oregon now!! I am so jealous!!!