Friday, March 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

Well, I decided to take a crack at Flashback Friday. 1) Because I think it's cool. I always enjoy reading other people's flashbacks. 2) I've been up since 1:30am and I'm really really bored.

When I was in 5th grade, I signed up to play Percussion because I had always been drawn to all the different instruments when listening to music. While it never became a huge passion of mine, I had a blast doing it and ended up trying out for drumline my freshman year.


I was so stoked when I made it, even though I had no idea how to play the quads! I remember the bruises on my back every year from my harness, but I still continued to play because I was a huge dork. Man I miss making music!

1 comments:

Mary-Anne said...

Look at you go! I love it! :) I love flashback Fridays...I haven't done one in a long time! And why in the world have you been up since 1:30 AM? I hope it wasn't the dogs... hopefully you'll get a nap today!