Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged by Denisha

1) Did you date someone from your school? I dated a few people from high school, but for the most part I tried to steer clear of boys I'd see everyday..
2) What kind of car did you drive? I think EVERYONE from my school will remember my Toyota van. There was hardly any paint left on it, it was held together by duct-tape and a pot in the front, and in lieu of seats in the back, we had a couch - yes, that's what I said.
3) Did you pass your drivers test the first time? No - I think it took me 3 times actually...that's really embarrassing.
4) Were you a party animal? Hahaha....I like to think I'm the one-person party - which I'm not, but that's how it works out in my head.
5) Were you considered a flirt? I'm sure I was - I flirted SHAMELESSLY, with other people's boyfriends too! Apologies to anyone who was affected by that..
6) Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes, do you have a problem with that?
7) Were you a nerd? I was and always will be.
8) Were you on any varsity teams? No. I'm pretty sure you need to have some type of coordination for that.
9) Did you ever get expended or expelled? No...I had an unexplained urge for all teachers to love me.
10) Can you still sing your fight song? I'm pretty sure I never would have sung it in high school, let alone now.
11) Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Venner - sooooooo HOT!
12) Where did you sit at lunch? Normally at my house or someone else's.
13) What is your school's full name? T.F. Riggs High School
14) School mascot and colors? We were the governors, so technically our mascot would be the governor...LAME. Colors? kelly green and white
15) Did you go to homecoming and who with? We didn't have a formal homecoming dance. So yes, I went, but never "with" someone.
16) If you could go back and do it again, would you? Heck NO! I would rather have a root canal, and if you knew me, that's a really big deal.
17) What do you remember most about graduation? It was SO HOT! And I got a really bad sunburn ONLY on the top of my thighs - and my arm hurt, because I fell through our glass coffee table the night before. I definitely wasn't that sad though!
18) Were you in any clubs? I feel like I was in a lot, but I don't really remember too many.
19) Have you gained weight since then? So??!!
20) Who was your prom date? Prom...why didn't I figure out to just go with a best buddy? Although I will have to say, my dates for both years were really cool and fun.
21) Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Probably not...I can't imagine how awkward that night would be!
22) Did you have a job while in high school? Yes...all of them dealing with food...KFC/Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Mesa's Diner.

0 comments: